Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Please follow me on my new site, GreenTeaLady.com

Thank you all so much for reading my Cooking Up Art blog. I’ve been busy writing and working on a new website. This blog was a stepping stone in launching a dedicated blog site where I actually own the domain. Since my MiLadyCarol.com is dedicated to my jewelry site, I needed a new domain. Cooking Up Art was taken, so I decided upon GreenTeaLady.com. What do you think? I’m still putting the finishing touches on the blog, yet I’ve ported over all my posts and have quite a few new ones wholly or partially written. I’d love to hear your feedback.

To read my further adventures in food, fine art and tea, please join me at

GreenTeaLady.com

I can be found on Twitter at GreenTeaLady

And I am on Facebook as Green Tea Lady

Thank you for your continued readership and support. I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

Breathe deeply,
Laugh with abandon,
Love wholly,
Eat well.

MiLady Carol
www.miladycarol.com
Dazzling jewelry that reflects sparkling personalities!

No comments:

Post a Comment