Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Relaxing Squirrel

The entire family is currently relaxing on the Majestic Garden Deck at home. By the entire family, I mean our squirrel friend, too. I'm sitting here writing come content for the blog to be posted later, and I've been feeding our pregnant squirrel. I guess she's comfortably full. So full, she just plopped across the railing and stayed. With my camera through the doors right beside her, my only option was the photo machine on my laptop, so the quality is poor. I missed capturing the moment of her right arm also spilling over the edge of the rail. Still, I present our family squirrel draped languidly on our railing after a nice meal.

Adorable.

Breathe deeply,
Laugh with abandon,
Love wholly,
Eat well.

MiLady Carol
www.miladycarol.com
Dazzling jewelry that reflects sparkling personalities!

1 comment:

  1. She must be exhausted or full of peanuts. Great capture!

    ReplyDelete